Hi, here’s an outline of the itinerary for the team over the next couple of weeks. We’d love you to pray for the team in all that they will be doing.
We’ll post updates as the trip progresses.
- Tuesday 21st Mark leaving Belfast city at 13.05 for Heathrow, Heathrow to Singapore. Singapore to Phnom Penh.
- Wed 22nd Mark Arrives Phnom Penh.
- Thurs & Fri Mark at Chab Dai Members Conference representing Eggshell Cambodia and various meetings.
- Fri 24th Team leave for Heathrow 13.05. Depart for Hong Kong 18.25
- Sat 25th Depart Hong Kong for Cambodia Arrive 17.40.
- Sun 26th 9am Church in Cambodia Elim (Colin Birnie preaching). 12 noon – Villages in Kandal Province two locations – Church and kids clubs. Colin speaking at first venue, Mark speaking at second venue, team doing kids clubs.
- Mon 27th 8.30am History of Cambodia’s genocide at Toul Sleng (torture camp) and 1.30pm Chung Ek (the Killing Fields).
- Tues 28th 8.30am Elim Day care team (Liz & Mark meeting with COI team and then a further meeting with another Mission Organisation). 2pm Train Track Tour and giveaways. 5pm (nightcare facility for babies) Saving Moses
- Wed 29th 8.30am Day care facility for team Little Lambs (Liz & Mark at a meeting). 1.30pm Helen Sworn briefing (Chab Dai Organisation). 6-8pm Mobile Kids Club with Hard Places.
- Thurs 30th 8.30am Prey Romeas School – kids club and food giveaways. 1.15pm Kampong Speu to School run by Sota and Jude McCann from Cookstown. (Cambodia Youth for Change) Doing kids club and then conversational English with teenagers. Evening walk around brothel area and prayers.
- Fri 1st Fly to Siem Reap.
- Sat 2nd 7.30am Team visit to Angkor Wat. PM – team to Bloom Siem Reap
- Sun 3rd 9am Pouk Village for church with Reaska Himm and play with village children. 3.25pm flight back to Phnom Penh.
- Mon 4th Kids Clubs with Hard Places all day.
- Tues 5th Kids Clubs with Sunshine Cambodia all day.. Evening mobile kids clubs with Hard places until mid-night.
- Wed 6th 8.30am Kids Club Prey Romeas and food giveaways. 2pm COI Project Khmer Hope kids club
- Thurs 7th 9am COI Project Khmer Hope kids club. 1.15pm Kids Club Prey Romeas and food giveaways
- Fri 8th Spay Pak – Tour of Rahabs House and seeing the work of AIM.. Evening – Mark and Colin working with Glue Ministries in Karaoke Bars
- Sat 9th Downtime for team.
- Sun 10th Leave for home 4am. Arrive back in Belfast 8.45pm.